Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hind-sight

The last day of class! It's been a good ride. We've had our lows (beginning the IRB) and our highs (finishing the IRB). I feel like we covered a lot this semester so here's a couple of things I learned in hind-sight:

#5: While learning journals may never become enjoyable...they can be tolerable...maybe even appreciated
#4: No matter how many IRB or proposal drafts you do...it's never gonna feel "finished"
#3: This is a learner owned project, but it's not an independent project
#2: Flexibility = goodness
#1: India group is the best! And you other groups are pretty cool too :)

There have been other lessons learned...but these came to mind first. In my opinion, the best classes are the ones that answer the "so what?" question. They help you to find applications which connect outside of the classroom. And the very best classes, are the ones you carry with you because somehow they changed you or your perspective. I feel like I have a glimpse of the "so what" application for this class, but I imagine it will mean much more in the field. Cheers to FS prep.

No comments:

Post a Comment